The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome heater knobs

The Raven

As I have believed for some time that there is a demand for these I have contacted a manufacturer who has agreed to produce them.

I have sent all the dimensions for the heater knobs,the dimmer knob and the rear seat knob to SNPrecision for them to make as there are owners asking for them in Oz too

So put some pressure on them to get them made! Get writing to Steve Nelson here: [email protected] and tell him I sent you!

Edited by Tee from China
contacts name spell wrong - so corrected (see edit history)

Just heard from Steve this morning and he told me he could have the first set ready by next Wednesday so get your orders in - to him not to me I only instigated them :-) Altogether now say thank you Tee :-))

Fu-cough Tee!

Fu-cough Tee!

Read this again and I think you are intimating that I have not instigated them - am I right?

If so then take a look at these past posts!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?195270-Dash-Bling

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?206455-Water-Testing

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?230335-Help-needed

you will see that I have been working on this for over a year - no one else has done anything have they?

So who should fu-cough now?

Was a joke you plonker.

For the record i have already contacted the chap as i am quite interested in them myself.

£18 he said for two knobs, with 'precision dimple'. Although not sure if that's a delivered price.

Was a joke you plonker.

For the record i have already contacted the chap as i am quite interested in them myself.

£18 he said for two knobs, with 'precision dimple'. Although not sure if that's a delivered price.

OK so I'm a plonker but a NICE one though. Price is set as £18 plus postage of £1.50 and Raven will send a pattern for checking and get his for £13 posted!! Will tell everyone when they will be on sale and get some pictures up too