The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Chris Wilson

cje001

Chris,

A while ago i was disucssing my HKS Intake on my newly acquired TT, obviously the feeling is the filter is poor.

I got a stock filter and it wont fit adequateltly due to the I/C piping.

You said you had filters for this HKS Mushroom intake that were better than the HKS ones - can you reply to this with a price for me?

Thanks

Chris

I had previously purchased the filter replacement from chris as i too have the issue with the standard air-box fouling the IC pipe-work. The foam material supplied by Chris is very easy to replace the green hks filtration foam with and looks to be infinantely finer and capable of stopping more than just Rocks like the old one.

Top Product and Price

hi chris, recently bought 1994 n/a jap auto supra, im after 2nd de-cat and rest of system back ? want it to sound beefy, also i have standard airbox which i want to keep what upgraded panel filter's have you got and prices please, im local to you in shrewsbury, also if you have them rear spats many thanks.

Glad you were happy with it, it's used on F1 Cosworth DFV's and F3000 engines, including my own, so it;s good stuff.

hi chris,recently bought 1994 n/a jap auto supra, im after 2nd de-cat and rest off system back 3" or 2.5" ? want it to sound beefy, also i have standard airbox which i want to keep what upgraded panel filter's have you got and prices please, im local to you in shrewsbury, also if you have them pair rear spats, thanks.

I keep the 2.5 inch de cat pipes, restrictor rings and gaskets. I would stick with the standard paper element, there's little to gain from anything else, and a very good chance of worse filtration. I am the wrong person to ask re noisy exhausts, I spend most of my time trying to quieten engines down to pass noise tests :) There are dozens of noisy exhaust out there, I like Trust ones as they seem to always fit well. The Powwer Extreme II would probably suit, I'd have to get a price next week. I don't do any body spares, sorry.

I keep the 2.5 inch de cat pipes, restrictor rings and gaskets. I would stick with the standard paper element, there's little to gain from anything else, and a very good chance of worse filtration. I am the wrong person to ask re noisy exhausts, I spend most of my time trying to quieten engines down to pass noise tests :) There are dozens of noisy exhaust out there, I like Trust ones as they seem to always fit well. The Powwer Extreme II would probably suit, I'd have to get a price next week. I don't do any body spares, sorry.

ok thanks for your reply, if i had 2.5 inch de-cat from you would that still marry up to the 3 " system if i went for that from elsewhere, and how much for de-cat from you, many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Prices hold good, got enough material for one more, so act fast please! From your sig you seem to have an issue with bank transfers, Paypal is the other option, but please add 4% for their fees. My Paypal address is [email protected] same as my e-mail address. I have seen the PM (I raeely read them, see my sig) I will try and quote on the other bits tomorrow, cheers.

From your sig you seem to have an issue with bank transfers, Paypal is the other option,

Well spotted.

I have to agree with his perspective re bank transfers. Even for trusted sources such you Chris it gives the buyer sod all protection if the company goes bust, loses the money or simply leaves the country.