The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woohoo bonus day tomorrow

BazzaAlpine

Now you may be asking what the hell that has to do with a Supra (and hense belong in Supra chat) but I'll finally be able to get the flange for the BOV and a couple of gauges, after most of it goes on the credit card to pay off the engine, brakes, suspension etc etc that I had to fork out for over the past 12 months.

Finally be able to see what boost I'm actually getting lol. Planning on getting these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Smoked-52MM-TURBO-BOOST-GAUGE-FITTING-KIT-/270741496294?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f097361e6

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370503343429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and I've seen an A Pillar that looks full length but I'm wondering if anyone knows a good place to get one that will be an exact swap? The one I've seen doesn't look like it has the bottom tab to slot into the dash.

I would buy a second hand brand one if i where you :) About the same price as a brand new unbranded one!

Are you refering to the A pillar gauge holder or the gauges? Unfortunately the 2nd hand gauges were either not the style I wanted or needed bits for fitting and I got caught out by that with the BOV in the first place. You have no idea how hard it is to get the correct flange for a HKS style BOV to fit a supra. In fact it's going to have to come over from the states :( No-one in the UK (hell or even Europe from what I could tell) can get them anymore.