The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Tinted Pre-Facelift J-Spec Rear Lights x2

Scott

As above. I've got a set of facelifts now so I'm giving up my 2 sets of pre-facelifts (I had one set as spares).

One set is ready to go right now, the 2nd set will be available once I have tinted my facelifts, it won't be long though.

Look great on black cars but they look great on all colours when used with different accents to really make the paint pop.

Both sets come with looms and bulbs. They are in good condition, the odd mark here and there but nothing of note. I have not had any issue with these lights regarding MOT or Police so I think I got the amount of tint spot on..... either that or the bulbs are just really bright lol.

If you want daytime pictures or nighttime pictures with the lights on let me know.

£100 posted in the UK per set, buyer covers paypal by whatever method they fancy.

attachment.php?attachmentid=131594&stc=1&d=1303917439

attachment.php?attachmentid=131593&stc=1&d=1303917439

IMG_6256-1000.jpg

Can I ask are these done with just tinting film? Or is it a spray mate? GLWS they look awesome

Hey they look fetch ;) Yeah I'm interested on how you did it too, look very cool. Shouldn't hang around long :)

Tinting spray, lacquer, 800 grit, 1200 grit, 2000 grit, 3000 grit, an orbital polisher, a LOT of patience and some plasters.

God dayum, your car is shiny! :D

The funny thing is that was before I actually finished it. I had only given it a wash preparing for a detail. I just spent 3 hours on it yesterday and 6 hours on it today. It looks stunning now, even if I do say so myself :D

Just need to get the inside sorted and the job is done. I honestly don't know how the detailing guys can do this every day, my back is killing me and I'm absolutely knackered.

• 3 months later...

I would have had these off you, but i was itching to have a go at tinting mine myself. I bought the savage tint spray, then saw your thread about it on here lol, doh! It actually came out pretty decent, just got to sand down some of the overspray and then laquer! Good luck with the sale dude :)

I would have had these off you, but i was itching to have a go at tinting mine myself. I bought the savage tint spray, then saw your thread about it on here lol, doh! It actually came out pretty decent, just got to sand down some of the overspray and then laquer! Good luck with the sale dude :)

The savage stuff is awful. With the etech you don't really NEED to do the lacquer. If you saw a set of etech ones next to savage ones you would be amazed at the difference.

The savage stuff is awful. With the etech you don't really NEED to do the lacquer. If you saw a set of etech ones next to savage ones you would be amazed at the difference.

I couldnt agree more, i had to use pretty much the whole can of tint to get the desired effect...nightmare to work with. The results were ok, it came out completely matt black - which to be honest actually looked really good, but shiny is better! How much are you looking for, for the second set bud?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.