The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eibach springs for an NA

Homer

this may be of some use http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?95349-eibach-springs-on-n-a

there seemed to be confusion on the subject then to.

Thanks mate, I found that one too, but as you say it didn't really answer the question

isnt the suspension the same on the TT and n/a?

The suspension is the same but the NA is quite a bit lighter, so needs a lower spring rate, primarily on the front. I have TT suspension on the car at the moment and the front is sprung too hard on those.

Excellent, thanks Jon :) I'll send them an email to check.

Bloody expensive though, much more than I remember the springs costing.. It's be about the same to swap my Teins over to NA spec.. Hmm!

Do they have to be Eibach's Daryl? Paul Whiffin has na specific tein's lited.

No, not specifically, just thought it was a cheap option for the time being but after seeing the price it might be more cost effective changing the springs and seats on my old Tein ones.

I managed to find some Part Numbers for the Eibach Springs off Supra Forums, not sure how valid they are? but maybe something to go by/ check against if still valid?.

QUOTE:

TOYOTA, Supra, JZA80, 6 Cyl., Turbo

PRO-KIT

Front: 1.2 in

Rear: 1 in

Part Number: 8222.140

TOYOTA, Supra, JZA80, 6 Cyl., Non-Turbo

PRO-KIT

Front: 1.3 in

Rear: 1in

Part Number: 8234.140

I got these off Eibach's website, the part numbers and the drop are different for the NA and TT.