Jamesy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get them from MVP :)

No UK dealers for them, I found one place that could get them in the UK but they worked out a lot more than MVP wanted after delivery. Unless there second hand I buy all my wheels from the States, there just rediculously over priced here.

You can get them from MVP :)

No UK dealers for them, I found one place that could get them in the UK but they worked out a lot more than MVP wanted after delivery. Unless there second hand I buy all my wheels from the States, there just rediculously over priced here.

Thanx mate just dropped Dusty a pm :)

Awesome wheels :cool: would have considered a set instead of my LMs if they were readily available here.

I've seen loads of US cars with huge brakes behind these, not sure if that's with the assistance of spacers though.

That blue car is stunning, even the LED indicators look cool :cool:

I emailed them direct and they got back too me pretty sharpish on a price.

Was quite a while ago but think it was about $2600-2800 for a set of classics including delivery which isnt too bad.

Blimey thats cheaper than my SSR's were

I emailed them direct and they got back too me pretty sharpish on a price.

Was quite a while ago but think it was about $2600-2800 for a set of classics including delivery which isnt too bad.

really?? i was quoted like £4200 for a set, your quote is way cheaper than the works i just ordered... gonna rake through my pm's and see if i can find it as it was a little while ago.

With the CCW's i think you will have the same problems as with the SSR's or maybe worse, none of these polished wheels last two min over here it seems, you need wheels that have been chromed or anodised for uk roads if you want bling.

Yeah good point mate... Was thinking of just a front set and (hopefully) the 15's on the back.

Although found out my ssr dish is actually anodised

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Yeah good point mate... Was thinking of just a front set and (hopefully) the 15's on the back.

You will soon get pissed off running 15's all the time mate, you would be lucky to get a 1000 miles or so out of a set of drag radials with normal driving, add in the car will handle like a bag of sh1t.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

You will soon get pissed off running 15's all the time mate, you would be lucky to get a 1000 miles or so out of a set of drag radials with normal driving, add in the car will handle will handle like a bag of sh1t.

Yeah true mate, was gonna keep my ssr set just to see what the ride is like with the 15's. Might be worth having the rears too tho as u say its hardly gonna be a beast on the B roads with the Welds!!!!

Altho i dont actually do loads of mileage in it really these days!!