The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Headlights

Stickygecko

Hi all, I've got for sale my facelift headlights from my 1999 SZR, since I now have shiny new ones. The plastic has faded slightly as you would expect but other than that they are in excellent condition. They come with all the bulbs which were all working when I took them off the car last week. I’m attaching photos but feel free to ask any questions or for more photos.

Delivery costs for both lights together with Parcelforce 48 is £26.50. I will send them in the boxes from my new headlights with bubble wrap etc. But that said it will be at the buyers risk.

Or I’m based in North Devon so I can meet up with the buyer locally. Let me know if you’re interested and we can sort something out. Thanks for looking.

Price £400

Hi Baileyjdm I'm near Holsworthy, which is sort of in the middle of nowhere much like most places in Devon :). Where about's are you? Thanks for the nice responses guys. I think the price is fair considering they are facelift and in lovely condition.

I must admit I think they are overpriced. I wouldn't pay £400 when I can pay an extra £86 for brand spankers. Might even be cheaper at my MrT as the guy is pretty good with me discount wise. Decent condition ones would see around £300 so I would say £350 would be the max for minters.

I must admit I think they are overpriced. I wouldn't pay £400 when I can pay an extra £86 for brand spankers. Might even be cheaper at my MrT as the guy is pretty good with me discount wise. Decent condition ones would see around £300 so I would say £350 would be the max for minters.

400 plus the postage would be near on new over the counter from MrT bar 50 sheets

• 2 weeks later...
pay £80 on top of that and you can get brand new ones from toyota....then just ask for a discount and they will always knock 10% off, so £430

£486 is the best you will get them for at a friendly Toyota dealer, they have had a price increase and there are very few units available in Europe as it is.

• 1 month later...
Do tell Mr M. I looked long and hard to get a decent deal.

MrT up my way offered a set for around £420 last time I checked. I asked about getting loads for a group buy also, this was a while back though, and I was offered them for £370 per pair (normal price was £390 at the time).

The guy I go to is really good, always offers good deals :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.