The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray Advice

Stewart10

I'm thinking of getting respray soon on bumpers on back and front and the guy who is going to do it has told me he uses a £10,000 machine that scans paint first on the vehicle so he can match it up. Does that sound like a normal thing to happen? I just want to avoid having bumpers that do not match as that will drive me crazy!!!

Mines at ShellShocked at the moment and I am really impressed by there work so far, although no paint yet and mine is having a full spray anyway

They have the laser colour match machine as well

Might be worth giving them a shout and get a price, the bonus would be, they know there way around Supra's for taking the bumpers off, as they have done a few now

They are based in Newton Abbot

I can Pm there telephone number if you want it mate, don't want to post it, as I would think that's a bit iffy on the forum rules