The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all, Newbie :)

Hy-Performance

Hi all,

Have just joined you guys and gals, will be making my payment later on tonight. Great board, lots of advise and fun threads!!!

I have just set up a Limited Company supplying bodykits and high end car audio products at pretty good prices ;)

Please feel free to browse my sites and my store, and email me with any requests, questions or orders!!!

http://www.hyperperformance.co.uk

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/hyperperformancelimited

[email protected]

Thanks, until later :)

Hi,

Yeah i do own a Supra!!!!

Twin Turbo, J Spec, 6 Speed.

Modified a bit at the mo, but will be transformed into a show car for the business in the next few months, providing the store sells!!!

Having a delivery of Supra Veilside C2 front bumpers in 10days which will be going for £350.00 each.

;)

Will post some pics of my car tomorrow!!!

Hi ya and welcome to the BBS.

Good luck with the business theres always demand for good honest traders, so if you fit that criteria you should do very well on here, especially if you sign up for a Traders section.

Please Please We NEED Pure Sport Supra mats...if you can get these you will become the next Bill Gates..

I'm looking at ya website now.

Regards

Si

Hi,

Cheers!!! Yes i can get Bonnets, will add them onto the site when i have worked out final prices!

Have just done a rough calculation:

Carbon Fiber Double Sided TRD style Bonnet for the Supra would be approx (and this is approx) £650.00

Nice to see people suggesting other products they would be interested in, please keep them coming.

Regards,

Chris

Originally posted by Hy-Performance

Hi,

Im not sure, just saw it on a website somewhere!!!! Very very nice!!!!

As Matt runs a branch of Sextons (the audio and alarm people) he may not be too impressed having his car on a competitors site. :(