The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling the Supra

mplavery

hey people

Since my girlfriend bought her 350z i have had the urge for a few months now to sell the Supra and get something different.

I was hoping to get a mag feature of some kind before i sell it as that was one of the things i wanted to achieve but i have not had any luck with that at the mo.

As well as me having the urge i have also had a few Pm's asking if i would be interested in selling too but im in two minds at the mo. I dont know if its due to my girlfriend getting a new car that has caused this or me just owning the car for over 5 years now and want a change. Or it might be that i have not really driven her this year and when i do all this urge of me selling will dissappear.

Im going to go to a few shows first and see how i feel about this but What i have in mind is a R34 or a 370Z

Price is a tricky one, I do have a price in mind which is £13k which i wont go below, i dont care if people think i would get that or not for it, IMO the car is in showroom condition, i would rather keep it then it go for less IMO Its only done 50k so its going to last me a long time thats for sure lol

Does anyone else have this urge ?

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

I am selling my silver Sup at the moment, but i will have my black one to keep me happy, i know what you mean about itchy feet, whenever i find myself thinking about selling up i go for a blast and then buy something for it! the misses hates that. R34 isnt as special imo, but its up to taste, lovely supra by the way

I am selling my silver Sup at the moment, but i will have my black one to keep me happy, i know what you mean about itchy feet, whenever i find myself thinking about selling up i go for a blast and then buy something for it! the misses hates that. R34 isnt as special imo, but its up to taste, lovely supra by the way

Thanks mate

One of the issues i have is that i never planned for the car to turn out this way, i was only ment to repair the damaged do-luck at the time and keep it silver, Now how it stands, Im frightened to leave it anywhere, cant park it next to another car in case i get one pin dent etc etc, i really miss the times i used to say Fu** it im taking the Supra and go where i want to go lol

Thanks mate

One of the issues i have is that i never planned for the car to turn out this way, i was only ment to repair the damaged do-luck at the time and keep it silver, Now how it stands, Im frightened to leave it anywhere, cant park it next to another car in case i get one pin dent etc etc, i really miss the times i used to say Fu** it im taking the Supra and go where i want to go lol

I know what you mean mate, the more you put into them the more protective you become, the less you drive it, some times you need to just say 'sod it, im going for a spin', everytime i drive my Sup i fall back in love. I have driven alot of cars and nothing makes me grin like it does, it what its all about... if you have lost that feeling then go for it mate, you could do a lot worse than an R34 r 370Z.

I know what you mean mate, the more you put into them the more protective you become, the less you drive it, some times you need to just say 'sod it, im going for a spin', everytime i drive my Sup i fall back in love. I have driven alot of cars and nothing makes me grin like it does, it what its all about... if you have lost that feeling then go for it mate, you could do a lot worse than an R34 r 370Z.

How long have you owned yours Gaz ?

Yea i know what you mean, to be honest i have not really driven it in 2 years, i reakon it will all go away when i go to Japfest

How long have you owned yours Gaz ?

Yea i know what you mean, to be honest i have not really driven it in 2 years, i reakon it will all go away when i go to Japfest

I have had the silver one a couple of years mate, the black one only a month, i like my driveway at the moment.....

Strange how small the world can be.

When I was thinking of changing my NA I was looking at the 350Z which I think is a stunning car (not quite up to the GTR) but after test driving a VVTI TT and a 350XZ there was no comparison. OK the Nisan was a lot newer car for similar money and the interior was not as dated as the Sup but I'm afraid the Sup does it for me until the GTR's drop in price in the 2020's:p. It's all down to personal taste though and I still turn my head when a 350Z drives by (I don't tell the Sup mind;))

Strange how small the world can be.

When I was thinking of changing my NA I was looking at the 350Z which I think is a stunning car (not quite up to the GTR) but after test driving a VVTI TT and a 350XZ there was no comparison. OK the Nisan was a lot newer car for similar money and the interior was not as dated as the Sup but I'm afraid the Sup does it for me until the GTR's drop in price in the 2020's:p. It's all down to personal taste though and I still turn my head when a 350Z drives by (I don't tell the Sup mind;))

350Z are lovley cars, girlfriend just bought a black GT, i really would love a GTR but need them to come down a little more yet, Going to drive of the easter hols and take her to japfest and see how a feel lol