The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy and first time supra owner.

Guest james mundy

Guest james mundy

Hi guys and girls collected my first supra yesterday haven't driven it much but what a car!!! she's a 1995 RZ in White with around 68300 miles quite low with 18" gold chrome lipped wheels and some blitz mods, Induction kit and NUR SPEC R would like to say a massive thanks to Paul brown cars of High Wycombe great service lads quick and professional. Got a couple pics in the sun.

Hope to meet some of you soon and cant wait to put the spanners on her.

Thanks James.

phone pics2 006.jpg

phone pics2 007.jpg

Edited by james mundy (see edit history)

Guest james mundy

Thanks guys glad to be on the board.

Scotty your right Fella i noticed the wonky plate after posting pics, I requested the large plate to cover up the ugly fog light, I have just yanked the offside reverse light bulb out and used this as my fog light bulb holder.

Guest james mundy

Mmm import plate sounds like a good idea Scotty might have to see if i can get my grubby s on one of those.

Plans, Not to sure at the mo gotta do something about the crap stereo its doing my head in! Engine wise cats are coming off maybe FCD if needed and who knows after that looking for ideas on the club right now, Probably not going to go too mad my last jap car was an s14a i spent somewhere in the region of £12k on it crazy really but just couldn't stop you know. Would like a bit more power tho. Any more little nuggets would be greatly appreciated.

Jim.