The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is almost 'there' looks wise now.

marc_p

Got my new wheels today from Rob(mitchell9006) and for the first time I can actually see the Supra taking shape, only cosmetic things to do now are coilovers, do-luck rear arches(give me that extra little bit of clearance to run correct width rear tires) andsome smoothing when it gets sprayed back to RSP(little bits like badges and wiper and aerial holes), it'll then be complete, which then means it's time to start saving for a big single conversion.

Anyway got a quick snap(on iphone in rubbish light) tonight just after I put new wheels on, there exactly what I wanted and will be getting refurbed soon(spokes going gunmetel/antracite)

I don't care if you guy's think it look's rubbish. I am soooooo proud of it now:D, it's amazing how much wheels can transform a car.

I'm like a schoolboy who's just got a new toy:d

Looks mint bud.. get some pics up on FB! :D

I'll be getting some decent snaps tomorrow, I've just been eager to show people, as soon as I took that pic, I was straight down to the pub getting everyone to come and have a look at the new wheels, god I'm sad:d

I'll be getting some decent snaps tomorrow, I've just been eager to show people, as soon as I took that pic, I was straight down to the pub getting everyone to come and have a look at the new wheels, god I'm sad:d

Look forward to checkin em mate... U gettin Mallo to take some? :)

Very nice, wheels suit it very well, which front splitter do you have on there? cos I like!

It's a Paisley lip mate, got it from AFR.

Look forward to checkin em mate... U gettin Mallo to take some? :)

Will be yeah, want to get the wheels refurbed first though.

Nice car mate, that front lip looks good is it carbon fibre ?

Yup :)