The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec at good price!!

trinitom

Looks like an auto to me ;)

it is auto, still c ould be a bargain with the mileage

Ok I know I'm up after only 3 hours sleep but I even saved both pictures and zoomed in to check the stickers on the windscreen and to also see if I could see it through the rear but can't. So either you gents know the car, or did some sort of reg lookup? If neither, I'd like to know how you deduced this! :)

Ok I know I'm up after only 3 hours sleep but I even saved both pictures and zoomed in to check the stickers on the windscreen and to also see if I could see it through the rear but can't. So either you gents know the car, or did some sort of reg lookup? If neither, I'd like to know how you deduced this! :)

put the reg into any car insurance website

no i just clicked the link and went to cars for sale on the left hand side

doh

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?243946-mpg-tt-auto

Read the comments to and from Josh - I'm suprised you managed to miss this over the past few days.

Why are you surprised? I did a round trip to London and got 400 miles out of the tank doing 80 with the aircon on all the way. I filled it up and it took 74 litres which works out to 24.5 MPG all motorway miles.

Why are you surprised? I did a round trip to London and got 400 miles out of the tank doing 80 with the aircon on all the way. I filled it up and it took 74 litres which works out to 24.5 MPG all motorway miles.

24.5 is fine. I shared the shock with others at claims of 40+ MPG.

24.5 is fine. I shared the shock with others at claims of 40+ MPG.

If it wasn't for the extra time it would add on to my journey then I would probably have gone slower. I think 30 MPG is achievable but 40 + well I would have to see it to believe it.