The mkiv Supra Owners Club

941rwhp @ 30psi with Bullseye Power Billet S374 BatMoWheel

Brazil

How is it possible to run 941rwhp on a stock block, no head work.

Interesting wheel design;

Bullseye Power just introduced it's new wheel design, the Batmowheel. The idea is that the blade design should have more surface area than the straight blade version. For example, the 66mm compressor wheel would have the same surface area as a 71mm.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?630715-941rwhp-30psi-with-Bullseye-Power-Billet-S374-BatMoWheel

BEP S374 Billet BatMoWheel 1.10a/r

AEM EMS v1

1000 cc injectors

2 Bosch 044 Pumps

HKS 272 Cams

stock block

no head work

no e85

941rwhp and 684rwtq @ 30psi

Below a comment from another user:

I used to have the s374 and it always made power easy.. looks like this new one is going to do the same.. looks like your making about 45whp more than me at the same psi..

congrats..

batmaltic wheel.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Yeah the engine block itself might be stock... but they might have changed/upgraded everything in it. I suspect it's a little more work than just cams.

What would their definition of a non-stock block be? The same design made out of a different material or bored or maybe extra water channels?

Interesting wheel design;

Bullseye Power just introduced it's new wheel design, the Batmowheel. The idea is that the blade design should have more surface area than the straight blade version. For example, the 66mm compressor wheel would have the same surface area as a 71mm.

I just had the S362 delivered and I wondered what the 'batmowheel' thing was all about until I pulled it out of the box!

So by what they are saying, although mine has a 62mm compressor wheel it should move a similar amount of air to a larger turbo such as a 65-66mm in my case? Hopefully by Wednesday I'll know :)

Guest KirkMKIV
I am surprised it made past the Dyno..! LOL

Not only did it make it past the dyno, I drove it home over an hour away without a single problem after 20+ dyno pulls. Lucky? Sure. But this was for testing purposes.

The US' meaning of "stock block" is often different to ours. Yeah the engine block itself might be stock... but they might have changed/upgraded everything in it. I suspect it's a little more work than just cams.

100% stock internals, except for cams. Head bolts have never even came off not has the oil pan.

Stock rod bolts? They're a known weak point long before 941rwhp.

Yes, stock internals.

1000cc injectors wont do that power, not uk power anyhow, the max they will do is about 900 fly bhp.

I didn't expect them to make that much myself, I had a set of 1200cc incase I needed to make a quick change but I did not need them.

Doesn't look like a stock intake plenum to me...

Me either, The only thing that was stated is that it is on stock internals.

To clear up any confusion, this car will NOT be pushed at the track nor on the street at this power level, this was a gamble I took for testing a new turbo design. If the engine would of have blown it would of given me an excuse to build an engine for the car, but I don't have an excuse to do so at the moment. I have been a supra owner for over 10 years now, I am well aware of what I am doing.

Not only did it make it past the dyno, I drove it home over an hour away without a single problem after 20+ dyno pulls. Lucky? Sure. But this was for testing purposes.

100% stock internals, except for cams. Head bolts have never even came off not has the oil pan.

Yes, stock internals.

I didn't expect them to make that much myself, I had a set of 1200cc incase I needed to make a quick change but I did not need them.

To clear up any confusion, this car will NOT be pushed at the track nor on the street at this power level, this was a gamble I took for testing a new turbo design. If the engine would of have blown it would of given me an excuse to build an engine for the car, but I don't have an excuse to do so at the moment. I have been a supra owner for over 10 years now, I am well aware of what I am doing.

Nice result dude.

Yes, stock internals.

Sounds like a stock block to me :) what's the car going to be used for? (I'm guessing road racer or dyno queen)

Guest KirkMKIV
Sounds like a stock block to me :) what's the car going to be used for? (I'm guessing road racer or dyno queen)

Does picking up groceries count? :)

The car is mostly used at car shows and events to market the products we sell and the services we offer. It's far from a race car hence the stock engine still :). If I take it to the track it would be purely for my own personal amusement.

Kirk

Guest KirkMKIV
What fuel did you use kirk?

Congrats, that's an awesome result..!

Nice job on the boost lab logo..!

Thank you, I was using Sunoco 110 octane