The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 MKIV Supra NA-T 700whp

Guest SASHO BG

Guest SASHO BG

Hello to everybody. It is my first time being in any sort of forums so I am not really certain of how things go here. Also please forgive me for any language mistakes- I do not speak English fluently.

I don't know if I can post my mind in this particular thread, but anyway, here it is.

I have a question about a Supra I found for sale that I really like, but in the same time have no knowledge about Supra cars at all! So here I am, trying to get educated, as much as possible. The car is posted as 1994 MKIV Supra NA-T 700whp, and these are the mods it has...

Engine

- GT4088 Turbo

Compressor wheel: - inducer:64.7mm

Exducer: 88.0mm

Trim: 54

Turbine wheel: - 77.0mm 84 trim

.81 a/r on the turbine housing.

- BoostWerks Manifold

- BoostWerks 3" SS Downpipe

- BoostWerks 3" SS Midpipe

- BoostWerks SS Wastegate pipe

- BoostWerks 2.5" alum ic pipes

- Boostwerks Intercooler

- AEM EMS

- FSM Intake Manifold

- BoostWerks Intercooler/piping

- 1000cc Precision Injectors/clips

- Dual Walbro Fuel pump

- ARP Headstuds

- BoostLogic 2.5mm Head Gasket

- Tial 44mm Wastegate

- Greddy Bov

- AEM IAT sensor

- AEM 5 bar MAP sensor

- 4” Alum Inlet pipe

- 4” KnN Filter

- MKIV Resister

- Fluidyne Radiator

- Electric Radiator Fan

- Greddy Catch Can/-10 lines

- Optima yellow top Battery

- Aeromotive FPR

- SP ABS Cover

- SP Brake Covers

- Greddy Pulley set

- MVP Idler Tensioner pully

- TT Chrome Valve Covers

- TT Chrome Spark plug cover

- V160 6Speed Swap

- Fidanza lighten flywheel

- RPS Twin Disc Clutch

- GS400 Differential

- NGK 3330s and NGK 6097s

Exterior

- Do-Luck Carbon Fiber type 2

- Wings West front lip and stock front.

- Do-luck modified with Blitz sides

- Do-luck Rear

- TRD style CF Hood Painted

- 98 Signal lights

- 98 Headlights

- RMM Spoiler

- Shaved Wipers

- Shaved Attenna

- Shaved Rear Water spray

- HID 8000k

Interior

- Gauge Pod

- Defi Boost Gauge

- Defi EGT Gauge

- Defi Water Temp Gauge

- MVP top mount pod

- AEM A/F

- AEM Tru Boost

- Momo Wheel

- NRG Quick Release

- BOSS HUB

- 7 Inch Double Din

- 98 Black Supra Seats

- 98 Black Carpet

Suspension

- Megan Racing Coilovers

- Greddy front Strut

- 19x10-19x11.5 CCW SP500

- Bridgestone F-265 R-305

- Rotora Rotor Cross Drilled

- TT Calipers/Brakes

- SS brake lines

- R2 Bushings

Misc

- Radiator Flow cover

- DynoMat Interior

- TRD Oil Cap

- TRD Radiator Cap

- Greddy Oil filter relocate

Gasket and Seals

Seals/front cover/valve covers/o-rings/vc nut seals/front crank seal/rear crank seal/cam seals/stem seals/etc....

Gaskets/intake/TB/EGR/exhaust/intake

The person that sells the car, said that the engine has 10k miles on it, and the chassis has 90k. Now I heard that Supra engines are strong like a rock. But my concern is the chassis... for 17 years old already, will it start giving problems in the near future? Or what about in 5 years? What about the engine itself, will it start falling apart on me? Considering that I would take the best care possible on this car, what issues could I expect? I don't know how I can post some pictures of it, if you can let me know, if you want to see it.

Thank you so much, and sorry if I've done something wrong! :) As I said, it's my first time...

I don't think he's bought the car yet guys? Unless I misunderstood what he put >

In regards to the car sounds a good spec with decent parts. NA blocks are strong but not sure how that will last if pushed hard with a turbo setup. (One of the gurus on NA-T may be able to shed some light on that)

Would be interesting to see how the car looks though!

Guest SASHO BG

Yes I do. How do I post them? I haven't bought it yet. I don't know if it is a good deal, and for how long I would expect it to be in a good condition and be reliable, considering that I would take the best care of it possible. I m just not sure what to expect from the car. I would definitely not push it hard every day... may be once 2 weeks. I want to have it for as long as possible before I have to put in a garage for a repair.

p.s.: God, I just went to grab something to eat, came back and saw it says 3 replies. I was like, ??????, is this true, asking myself. I guess it was true haha. Thank you all so much.

p.s.#2: Could you please let me know how to post pics?

Guest SASHO BG
Great car have seen this before for sale on supraforums, well worth the money espiecally since supra's demand so much money in the US. The full spec of its build is on the boostwerx website:

http://boostwerx.com/triet.html

I am sorry bud, by you saying that supra's demand so much money in the US, what do you mean? And this question might be stupid, but to play it safe, in you all's opinion, how much would it cost to me to keep this much power on the engine running smoothly? I wouldn't ask, if I had any idea of what I may get myself into. Thank you again.

Edited by SASHO BG (see edit history)

Hi there,

Welcome to the supra mkiv owners club, nice supra you've put your eyes on, as its an NA-T and has been modified in such case that it is far from original,

few items would be nice to know when you think of buying this one is the rear sway bars, original NA sway bars are not as thick as the original twin turbo sway bars, also the speedometer has to be checked beceause of the gearbox conversion in combination with the differential it has you need to check if it is still working proper, not really understand why there is MEGAN RACING COILOVERS installed but can be changed for a real nice set of coil overs,

paintjob performed on the supra looks great going from the pictures, overall it's a good looking supra.