The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car checkup at THOR today :)

cje001

All,

Just got my 3week old baby checked at THOR Racing in Coventry today, she had a slight misfire which i thought was either the lack of a FCD or ignition related, plus i wanted them to have a real good check over the car, check the compression, timing belt and all other obvious aspects.

Problem was hesitation on Boost especially noticeable at the top end on WOT and the diagnosis was plugs, so these were changed and road tested and all was smooothh :)

Compression checks on each cylinder gave readings of 165 for 4 and 170 for the other 2 which was pleasing :)

Everything else which could be obviously wrong was checked, including Timing belt etc and all was well, so very pleased!

Been to THOR a few times and they have been great with me and always been honest and quick with my car.

Now i know the car is running well its onto the front bumper!

Nice dude, always great to know the car is healthy :D

Yeah, this car is for keeps you see and everytime i boosted i was thinking, hmmm is everything ok here!!!

Just wanted that reassurance that its been checked!

Was nice when it came back with a clean bill of heath (bar the wrong grade plugs)!