The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PCB Dash's for Pre and Post Face Lift Cars

heckler

Still have these going spare, £60 inc post Normally £90 Inc post

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/sale/blue.JPG

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/sale/lit1.JPG

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/sale/lit2.JPG

I still do the PCB for Pre face lift, and the "Red Line" Dual colour for pre and post facelift

Single Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) - £85

Single Colour PCB's Face Lift (Manual & Auto) - £90

Dual Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £125

Dual Colour PCB's Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £130

The colours can be Red, White, Blue etc.. or any colour you can think of..

Facelift Fitting Guide Here

Pre Facelift Fitting guide Here

Should anyone want a set, its very important that I know if your car is an Auto or manual, as the PCB's for the Tacho are different.

Quick Vid Of the Red Line in action...

0kLohjN_rH0

Any more questions, just ask away...

And not forgetting the Good Old LED Dash conversions (blue/white/red/combinations) £100 Inc post

If any combination Of Dash Conversion and a deal can be done :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's looks smart. Out of interest, could the dual colours be applied to other conditions to? e.g. fuel gauge changing to red when low of fuel, same for the temperature gauge if things get too hot, that sort of thing?

That's looks smart. Out of interest, could the dual colours be applied to other conditions to? e.g. fuel gauge changing to red when low of fuel, same for the temperature gauge if things get too hot, that sort of thing?

Yeah, can't see why not, just a case of designing a bit of extra circuitry to interface it..

• 2 weeks later...
I think that customizability by the user is quite a useful thing to have. I too wander how easy it is to modify what point it changes, what changes, and why it changes.

Easy to adjust - small potentiometer - what changes well - mainly all the dash pcbs! as that what it was designed for! But as mentioned, I've just done one that triggers on a set speed

• 3 weeks later...
Easy to adjust - small potentiometer - what changes well - mainly all the dash pcbs! as that what it was designed for! But as mentioned, I've just done one that triggers on a set speed

That would be mine, and for those interested, I highly recommend it.

I'll post up a video when I get around to it.

Can't believe nobody has snatched that out of your hands yet fella, bargain price, if only it was white I would of had it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too... pehaps blue is "so last year" now... saying that I have amber in mine ;)

Hi mate,

Really like the look of these. Would be interested in a Dual LED w/ red line facility for an AUTO pre- facelift.

You reckon you could do one with white LED's and red LED's for the red line feature.

Also you got anymore videos with different colour LEDs etc.

Let me know man.

Hi mate,

Really like the look of these. Would be interested in a Dual LED w/ red line facility for an AUTO pre- facelift.

You reckon you could do one with white LED's and red LED's for the red line feature.

Also you got anymore videos with different colour LEDs etc.

Let me know man.

white with red in no problem. sorry, no vids of other colours!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.