The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Access ECU for TT6

csa

Blitz Access ECU, model PC-23710T, version 51696

These are pretty rare, and as far as I know they eliminate boostcut and speed limit, as well as applying a bit of extra grunt from a revised map.

Seems to work well for the MR2 guys: http://www.gtfours.co.uk/what/ecu/blitz/blitz_ecu.htm

Taken from a fully running Japspec TT6 car with no errorcodes (running stock engine/injectors/pump and 1st cat, 2nd decat and catback exhaust)

Price is £300 shipped

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/643/iphone351.jpg

Would this destroy my MPG? Only reason I'm asking is that I'm doing Dragonball next month and wouldn't want to double my fuel cost.

But I am interested, I would need to recieve this before I sent mine out though as I wouldn't want to be without an ECU.

It's a pre-mapped ECU for BPU cars isn't it?

As in fuel cut? Not sure but if youre on stock turbos 1.2bar would be the max safe level anyway.

Sorry, should of phrased that a tad clearer, I currently have a 1.0bar RR with no boost controller so it's currently boosting to just shy of 1.0bar, would this raise my boost to 1.2 and neglect a need for a boost controller?

Sorry, should of phrased that a tad clearer, I currently have a 1.0bar RR with no boost controller so it's currently boosting to just shy of 1.0bar, would this raise my boost to 1.2 and neglect a need for a boost controller?

My mines is 1.1bar. Just depends on the spec of the ECU.

BTW if you buy the ECU outright it would mean you could swap them out whenever you felt like it ;)

I 'll get back on the boost setting of this particular box. it comes from a car with 1st cat in place, 2nd decat and a restrictor ring. (gotta ring the guy who ran it in the morning to check what boost it was making)

I'm quite sure it will have a positive effect on fuel economy as a more refined map will probably run a little leaner than the stock (very rich) setting.

no problem in sending the unit to you first.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.