The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18'' TRD 3 Piece Split Rims

TTRickeh

These clear UK brakes with about 15mm to spare, and are 9.5J on the front and 10.5J on the back. They have Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tyres 245/35 front and 285/30 rear with loads of tread left (done 1000 easy going miles at the most). They have a polished lip and painted silver with a bit of sparkle in the centre. Not sure on the offsets but i've never experienced any rubbing, Jay (Jevansio) said he didn't when he had these either. They fill the arches nicely whatever offset they are anyway. Love these rims & they attract a lot of attention, not entirely sure why i'm selling :blink:

I'll throw in the slim internal drive wheel nuts I got for them too as the stock ones don't fit in. They will come with the appropriate sized spigot rings as well. In all honesty if I was keeping these rims i'd probably get extended wheel studs too so they'd have more thread to hold on to. I'm looking for someone to refurbish my stock 17's at the moment then i'll put them back on so these will be ready to go in about 1-2 weeks.

£1350 delivered to mainland UK. If you want to pay by PayPal then please add 3.4% for the fees.

I want them so much!

Sorry I completely forgot to reply to your text Rick!

I'll have a think, don't know if I'll manage though which is heart breaking! :(

That's alright. I wrote out this for sale ad and must've sat for over an hour thinking about it before I clicked submit :( Actually said to the girlfriend that these wheels are too good for the car and the Supra wont be the car I get to be pristine so the wheels are kind of wasted on it. (Yes I ply the girlfriend with my crap car chat). That's my thinking anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
If they where TRD 3000 GT fitment I would of snapped them up

I would imagine there going to be very rare !

Thats why i bought the Work Equips as there as close as your going to get to the above :)

GLWTS, supprised these haven't gone yet and if i'd got a stock bodied car i'd have snapped them up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.