The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip - 5 spaces to go

Branners

Folks, we reserved 30 spaces on the Eurotunnel but only have 25 people signed up.

We are now looking to fill those last 5 spaces, so those spaces are now open to anybody. If you have friends who want to join us then they can book in, or if you know or another car club where they may be interested please point them our way.

We would need to sort out the hotel separately, but the key thing is to shift the Eurotunnel spaces.

So, who's got some friends that might want to come along?

skylines Or Rx7 owners clubs?

If you are known on those forums do please post up a link to this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?237642-MkIVSupra.net-EuroTrip-2011-UK-to-France-May-2011

Somebody like the RS4 owners club might be a laugh, they tend to razz the nuts off their cars quite happily. Anything 'exotic' would also be cool, but I doubt we could get anything like that along.

branners please hold a train ticket for me, getting paid on friday. just spent huge £'s and bought a pick up truck so any body need to take tools etc. i have a lot of space ;)

will hold a space, but need to know the car reg, how tall it is and your full name please so I can confirm with the tunnel people.

What you doing about the hotel?

Come on folks, are there really no takers for any of these 5 spaces?

Eurotunnel wont refund us and I'm going to have to tout these out to absolutely anybody I can find. If you have friends who might want to go along, or even just buy the Eurotunnel tickets from us and go their own way then let me know.

The club cannot keep losing money like this when people say they will go and then dont sign up. It means in future we wont be pre-booking events, and if we do then it will be strictly limited spaces only.

Come on folks, are there really no takers for any of these 5 spaces?

Eurotunnel wont refund us and I'm going to have to tout these out to absolutely anybody I can find. If you have friends who might want to go along, or even just buy the Eurotunnel tickets from us and go their own way then let me know.

The club cannot keep losing money like this when people say they will go and then dont sign up. It means in future we wont be pre-booking events, and if we do then it will be strictly limited spaces only.

......and rightly so JB. I think it's disgraceful that people put their names down without thinking things through. The club get prices based on numbers and then either get shafted by people not turning up or the original "deal" cannot be fulfilled. There were 50 odd possibles for this trip and we have ended up with less than half actually sticking to their word...!!

H.