The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new addition to my Supra

ManwithSupra

Just a quick question will the Whifbitz 2nd Decat pipe marry up to the 1st stock cat ok or do you need the 1st cat removing as well?

http://whifbitzperformancetuning.co.uk/toyota-soarer-exhausts-down-pipes-garage-whifbitz-p-1679.html

I ask as the powerflow one i have at the moment is a full welded system right up to the 1st cat and when i remove it, i wont have the section where the 2nd decat pipe would be to fit the Nur Spec.

I am pretty sure its fine but i just want to double check.

Should fit together, these things are supposed to be modular.

That RX system is supposed to be so quiet, but I can't see how - it looks exactly the same as my Nur Spec R...

Cheers mate,

Yeah apparantly the RX is quiet on the 1st tub but 2nd tub its a different matter makes a nice raspy sound.... which is what i like :D

Looking forward to fitting it on Saturday morning :D

Will do some pics and vids as well.

That RX system is supposed to be so quiet, but I can't see how - it looks exactly the same as my Nur Spec R...

The NUR RX has extra silencing, it's rated at 91Db compared to the Blitz NUR R rated at 94Db, Blitz also do the NUR Touring which is the quietest aftermarket exhaust I'm aware of at 88Db. The stock exhaust is 87Db.