The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Special Edition Supra?

Guest spanky333

Guest spanky333

Browsing the car sites while at work I came across this:

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1779189/manual_rwd_supra_trd_motorsports_development_1_off_show_car/

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manual-RWD-Supra-TRD-Motorsports-Development-no-swap-px-/220766468927?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3366b4fb3f

Which brings me to my question, is there such a thing as a special edition light weight Supra?

Edited by spanky333
added link (see edit history)

a stock bumper with lip and that could be a nice looking car.. as for the light weight edition, i've never heard of one before.

dont know about a light weight one but im sure i read somewere america had a special edition one ,think it was on the last ones made

they got a 15th anniversary edition but afaik it wasn't any differant apart from a badge

Maybe it was ment to be called the supraleggera... lol sorry terriable joke..

Its there anything TRD on it? Im still learning about the supra but 99% of that discription looks utter bollocks!! im loving the car is chiped and maped and is as fast as a turbo 1. I assume from that txt talk that its an NA there saying its as fast as a TT supe.. 120BHP from a remaping an NA? And 170+++ whats that like 240MPH?

"It bets M3`s standed scoobys evos thats a fact" maybe it goes to the local Ladrokes and puts its M3's and scoobys down instead of money?

LOL Oh and Dear! And that steering wheel?