The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uktt6

Rob Moch

hi

after billing i would like to hear any comments from people that saw my car up for sale. when i said it was in very nice condition do you agree ? i'm trying to get some sort of list of comments together from diffrent people so that when i'm asked what is the car like i can refer them to this list so that they don't have to take my word for it, i think after talking to different people there i will put it up for offers at around £13,750 what do you think ?.some people have said it would be better if it was not white and if icould have chosen a diffrent colour i would have done but how often do you see a standard uktt with 6 speed gear box 60,000miles with full toyota service history and in that condition not often i suspect so for me i had to accept the colour so any of your comments i think would be of great help.

regards rob moch

Originally posted by Rob Moch

hi

after billing i would like to hear any comments from people that saw my car up for sale. when i said it was in very nice condition do you agree ?

Nice condition? It was so much of a dog, I expected it to start barking :D

Nah, seriously, it was very good, a straight genuine car, FSH, good interior, even tidy under the bonnet.

As I said at the time, if I'd have still been looking, if it drove as well as it looked, I'd have bought it, and I'm not over keen on white Supras.

I really don't think that you'll have too much trouble selling it if you stick it on Autotrader and are prepared to wait for the right buyer.

UK 6 speed cars are sought after and do seem to command higher prices (when the right buyer comes along)

In the mean time, if you want 10k for it, my PM box is always open ;)