The mkiv Supra Owners Club

many single project parts for sale

davej705

Greddy/trust 16 row oil cooler in anodised blue with lines and fittings £350

4 defis with controller £350

full aeromotive single pump setup including filters excluding fuel lines brand new £650 paid £1100+ for this,must for big single setup

ferrea dual valve springs with titanium retainers £400

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in the TRD mounts. Do they have a lot of miles onthem?

Unsure of exact miles, I bought them from guy off of here who said they had only been used to take his car to a rolling road session for mapping then sadly there was a problem with the build so never got properly used. They look in vgc to me

Any pics or spec on the I/c mate? What it rate to etc? Also would like pics of the seats.

Cheers, which gauges are they - i can tell you if I'm still interested if I know which ones are included :)

pic of seat,not exact ones but the same

hi Dave

All fittings still there for the intake? Also any movement on the price as thought Rob previously sold it inc the Q45..? Sorry if I'm wrong there though!

What would postage be on it too?

Cheers

i already had a q45 so didnt buy robs. All the bits it came with are still there. tbh i havent even seen it as rob dropped it straight to lee p for me

Interested in the KSport brake kits. Why the smaller brake kit for the rears - and is there a 330mm 6 pot setup?

How much usage have they all had - and any pix?

Thanks

the brakes have covered 2000miles, excellent condition

the fronts are 355mm with 8pot calipers in black

the rears are 330mm with 6pot calipers in black, i will post a pic up this evening,same as these

I'm really interested in them, just need to know if they will fit behind my wheels without the need of spacers. I currently have volk TE37 18x9.5 Fronts and 18x10.5 rears.

i honestly dont know if they'll fit, a few people interested in these just so you know :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.