The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member looks to have quite a rare colour supra on here think its jewel green

Guest adamspore

Guest adamspore

i bought a supra n/a auto in i think is jewel green the cars only done 88k miles and is spotless it has a set of axis 19s on but the edge needs refurb as theyve gone off colour from weather full stainless with a cat 1 .... im new to site so just doing some research on car also is it normal for leather rear seats and cloth fronts? thankyou :p

i bought a supra n/a auto in i think is jewel green the cars only done 88k miles and is spotless it has a set of axis 19s on but the edge needs refurb as theyve gone off colour from weather full stainless with a cat 1 .... im new to site so just doing some research on car also is it normal for leather rear seats and cloth fronts? thankyou :p

as for the seats yes totaly normal......welcome;)

Sounds like you may have drift bear's old N/A.

Yeah there's not that many about in green, one of the rarer colours.

i thought so too untill he mentioned the seats, drift_bears had black leather fronts with green piping, so must be another green na auto. :)

welcome btw.

Guest adamspore

mines a n plate with all the usual stuff just loved the colour so purchased it. ive had loads of jap cars but never a supra and this one is in real nice condition just got a little exhaust rattle when pulling off but it sounds like a heat shield of some sort il have a look when ie got time and really need to get wheels painted on outer edge

Guest adamspore

thankyou urs is the aero top mines not got that luxury it had a cracked laquer effect instead lol looks like there aint many of us about and i was pleasantly suprised by the power being a n/a auto still shifts wouldnt mind a go in the manual turbo 6 spd lol ive had loads of turbos 300zx x2 200sx x4 pulsars subarus just never got to own on of these supras n a turbo was way outa my budget i got 5 kids hahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...