Which exhaust should i get...

ManwithSupra

Which exhaust should i get  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which exhaust should i get

• Blitz Nur Spec RX
    • Whifbitz turbo 3" twin box cat back system,

Hi All,

Time has come to replace my exhaust on my Supra.

I am in a dilemma on which one i should get, i dont want a loud one like the Nur Spec R so i have come down to two...

My choices are as follows...

Blitz Nur Spec RX

Whifbitz turbo 3" twin box cat back system

What do people think?

Rich

I very nearly went for a Whifbitz but an RSR came up secondhand. I hear nothing but good reports about the Whifbitz.

This is exactly my dilemma.... i have heard very good things about the Whifbitz exhaust and loads of people like the RX... hmmmmm what to do...

I do kinda need one quite urgently...

Does anyone know what the ground clearence is like on both the RX and the Whifbitz one?

Idealy i would like it to be as close to the chassis as possible...

Does anyone know what the ground clearence is like on both the RX and the Whifbitz one?

Idealy i would like it to be as close to the chassis as possible...

If the RX is the same as the R on the pipe design it's not very good, I catch mine on speed bumps. Literally have to crawl over them.

Had the RX, changed to the Whifbitz and much happier now. I have been told it shouldnt matter, but I found the RX took a little of the low end torque away, and the car struggled to hit the boost I wanted with a decat.

Both exhausts have good build quality, but the Whifbitz follows the stock exhaust route more meaing a bit more clearance.