The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pulsar

David P

:

with you on that one!!!!! my god cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!

Must be an NA thing:rolleyes: Its one of my favorite parts of the car:cool: And more to the point the amount of hot air that comes out of it is unbelievable.

:

Must be an NA thing:rolleyes: Its one of my favorite parts of the car:cool: And more to the point the amount of hot air that comes out of it is unbelievable.

i dont think it has anything to do with what engine is in the car as both the tt and na look the same,end of the day no matter what anyone else says as long as you like it then all is good mate is what i say.thumbs up for being different but its not for me :)

i dont think it has anything to do with what engine is in the car as both the tt and na look the same,end of the day no matter what anyone else says as long as you like it then all is good mate is what i say.thumbs up for being different but its not for me :)

Im sure you don't have a problem with underbonnet heat like I do, mind you I like my old style muscle cars with cowl induction hoods etc. I actually think Supras without a scoop or something on the bonnet look pretty crap, I would at least run a UK scoop as its too big an area to leave empty. Im mean lets be honest the sups a pretty cheesey shape anyway im pretty sure most non car orientated people would refer to it as a dick extension, quite surprising how many people actually laugh at them.

Sorry dude didnt realise it was a members car , but still don't like it but if it's functional who cares

The car in Branners pic was Terry Saunders car afaik the first single turbo VVTI car in the UK, went like stink and then prob worth around 22-24K, bonnet now on mine, we all have our own taste and imo its a better bonnet than any others you can buy and its the only one.