The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Billet aluminium spark plug cover

dcarrter21

This is a billet aluminium sparkplug cover for the 2JZ GTE

Im making a batch of 20 for the group buy (approved by mods)

They will be available in either a plain top or with the 'SUPRA' logo machined in

The price is £100 including delivery

(if anyone overseas is intrested i will find out the extra postage costs, please pm me for details)

These are being manufactured and will be dispatched as soon as i get the required number of 20

If people are looking to run this without exposed cam pullies i will be modifying my standard cover to fit this weekend, i will post pictures when this is done

Any questions please pm me

Thankyou for looking

This is the list so far

Suprahuman - logo

Ricky49 - logo

Aman00123 - logo

Supraudi - logo

Boomstick - logo (netherlands)

Al massey - logo

gizzy - logo (old style) x 2

Wiggy1980

Monza786 - logo

Leroybarry - logo

starbuck

Seba - logo x2 (belgium)

Livvy - logo

Axle -

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its exactly the same item, all i am doing is modifying the standard cover to fit this one. So it will have the billet aluminium top and the standard plastic one will be in its original place over the cam pullies. I will get some pictures of this up tomorrow

Cheers

Would something like this be possible? I really like the cover but I don't like the way it sits almost 10mm off the camcovers.

Would be really nice with the vented areas etc. Would be very interested if something like this could be made and able to work along with the front part of the stock cover (not interested in showing the cam wheels).

Cheers

attachment.php?attachmentid=130187&stc=1&d=1302539836

• 2 weeks later...