The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Meet 12th August

Liam

Hi, just to let you know i have organised a meet with a few car clubs in Glasgow, we had one before and we had a good turn out even though we didn't give much notice.

http://www.urbanracing.co.uk/events/ur130704/index.htm

we are only inviting car clubs for this one.

Clubs invited so far

GTROC

Scoobynet

GTI Club

Toyota OC

Mkivs.net

Seat Club

EVO Club

This one

The meeting will be in Braehead Shopping Center carpark outside Halfords @ 7:30 and if the heavens open up upon us there is an indoor carpark

(no parking fee)

Drivers that think they are Colin McRae not welcome

you're welcome to come along. only you though! i don't want livi cruise turning up thinking it's a cruise, its a car club meet. burnouts, handbrake turns and the like are not wanted as there is going to be alot of expensive cars at it and the owners of them don't want to see neds throwing there £50 specials about like a wet rag.

i'll also be pissed if i see the photos on livi cruise without giving my site the credit for doing the hard work and setting this up, cheers

Jus me that will come along and maybe my mate in his MR2 tubbi , dont fret my friend the neds aint going I only organize stuff like knockhill & shows ect I dont do the dweebi cruise stuff ! OK see ya there . Black sup with crome wheels say hello as I dont know any one there and will look like a right spare part !

If I can find it I will be there , iam suppost to be going to a club called savoy on friday night way ma mate but i dont know glasgow as im from livi so i hope its gid . anyone erd o it from oot this way tis ment to be pick up joint so i heard ieee

Ps my mate Colin McRae wants to know why he cant come ! :baa:

sound iam trying to get someone to come with me as I dont know glasgow but my mate is fae airdrie so he better know eh or i will be pist off like , i aint drivin round glasgow for ages ! I savoy eh hopefully get some chick on ye old savaloy got the chat up lines commin thick n fast jus like yer man !

can you drive luv , well back on to this

mon sit on ma knee & we talk about whatever pops up eh lass

fancy a pizza n a shaft ,what u dont like pizza

do you like flowers, well put yer tulips round me cock

either of those pupies for sale , if so i will take the one with the pink nose

Do you dance luv , well off you go so i can talk to yer mate

fancy a shag , well you wana lie down while i have one

Do you sleep on yer chest at nights, well can I

do you suck cock , na , ideal straight on to the shaggin then

what u think will the west coast dirty's luv it or what !

sorry to offend anyone

peace out yall :cool: