The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please read- Lunatic on the loose.

dude

It has reached me thru various sources that the idiot formerly known as Moe Blunt and then Supra-T is now telling people that AFR built him a forged engine which has blown up and he has been ripped off !!!!!! Now the strange thing is that

1) Apart from having a look at the settings in his SAFC we have not touched his car, we put a few guages in his old car which he could not afford to pay all the bill, so he still owes for this.

2) He apparently ownes AFR Tuning so I will prob be getting the sack.

The guy is mentally derranged and I will not tolerate idiots like him bad mouthing us when we have never worked on the car.

I am so hoping he comes to a meeting this year so if anyone still talks to him please make sure he comes to one of the meetings.

Thank You.

Edited by dude
Corrected idiots user name (see edit history)

I heard you were doing a 4.0L stroker kit.

Put me down for 2.

On a serious note, they're some pretty crazy statements to make. Hope you manage to chill him out a bit..

Ive never heard of it refered to as chilling someone out...........................that has a nice ring to it.

The work at AFR speaks for itself, you certainly don't have anything to worry about around here. It would be good if he has been bad mouthing you on other forums if people could PM you the link though so you can put your side accross in typical AFR fashion ;)

Have you guys got that card machine of yours working yet? I still owe you for that Dyno run / FCD back in February.

dude, i can make him disapeer in exchange for a full going over and rebuild of my car ;) . but seriously i will beat for cash... or parts

What and deprive me of the pleasure of revenge!!!!!! Still there is enough to go round so what parts did you need ???? LOL

Does this guy post much...dont recognise his name!?

Josh? No not often

Both, must be a 22 stone waste of Oxygen who has absolutly no idea how much he has just pissed me off.

There are a few ex members/members on here like that.

Sad thing is dude the majority of us wouldn't hear these daft stories if you didn't post them up. Only heard good stuff re you guys.