The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18x11?

qaisar

just need to confirm these will fit ok on a standard body supra.

Obviously i know 18s are ok, just need to make sure they wont stick out of stock bodywork and will be ok with UK spec brakes as ive only seen people go upto 10" on stock cars

Hey,

i got kumho 245/40ZR18 on the front (10's) and he bigger 275's on the back. must admit the look the b*ll*cks and were the major must have factor when i bought me soop (silly buying just cause those but the look so cool!!!). i aint no wheel man but as far as i can see no excess width outside the arches.

Got a nice pic so judge for urself!!

Hope its helpful

Rob S

supra.jpg

Originally posted by toyo rob

Hey,

i got kumho 245/40ZR18 on the front (10's) and he bigger 275's on the back. must admit the look the b*ll*cks and were the major must have factor when i bought me soop (silly buying just cause those but the look so cool!!!). i aint no wheel man but as far as i can see no excess width outside the arches.

Hope its helpful

Rob S

10's on the Front!!! :eek: Or am I reading this wrong?

Not sure that's quite right - Probably more like 8.5 or 9's...:innocent:

Originally posted by toyo rob

Hey,

Hope its helpful

Rob S

hey Rob I nearly bought your Supe about 6 - 9 months ago!! It's the one that had 100,000 on the clock but stunning condition and had had all the dash panels replaced with new ones.

I took a mirror of his website (aol i think) 'cause it was so damn sexy!

I spoke to him and he said the guy who bought it didn't even knock him down on price, which he was happy about :)

same car yeah?

Just thought Id pop in :D

Good to see you've registered Rob :) Do you have any new pics ?

The wheels are 9.5" front and 10" rear btw :)

Im looking to get another Supra next year :) Researched the GTRs and RX7s for months, and came to the same conclusion that I did, before I bought my other Supra :) (mostly based on the seemingly unbelievable reliability)

Still fail to find *anything* wrong with the Supra.

Steve, the owner of the american hardtop registry http://www.suprahardtopregistry.com/ just bought his 4th Supra. Did he get a super low mileage, new as possible one ? No, a 94 with 117,000 miles, nice :) Built to last.