The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Stillen Side Skirts

magictorch

are these fiberglass? Maybe silly question don't know if they are made of other material.

And paint is in ok condition? 199 silver?

Rich confirmed them as originals but not sure if they are fibreglass or not...

Will get you a decent pic tomorrow

if original then not fibergalss the only aftermarket sideskirts that are not

The Explosion Evolution skirts are also not fibreglass, they are aluminium...but thats getting off the topic.

Stillen original side skirts are urethane ie plastic. You can fold them in half and they just flick back in to shape. Had them on my black UK spec if anybody wants to see a picture.

The Explosion Evolution skirts are also not fibreglass, they are aluminium...but thats getting off the topic.

Stillen original side skirts are urethane ie plastic. You can fold them in half and they just flick back in to shape. Had them on my black UK spec if anybody wants to see a picture.

Yes please :) always in for pics of black uk specs :cool:

• 2 months later...

I'm looking at a group buy at the moment and for a brand new set of these it could cost around £375.

Are these still for sale? Wish you had the bumper for sale too as that is ultimately what I'm going to a lot of trouble to get!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.