The mkiv Supra Owners Club

230 miles £45!!

Stewart10

Travelled up to Milton Keynes on Friday night from Plymouth and although I was doing 71 ;) miles an hour most of the way it used more fuel than it seemed to last time out. Is this likely to be down to the o2 sensors? Or should i just slow down? I am driving an n/a

fill the tank ,set the trip,drive it a hundred miles, fill the tank and work out the mpg . The price of the fuel makes no difference to the mpg.

I know the price of fuel makes no difference to mpg snake (hi by the way:D), but Stewart originally said he had spent more on the same trip

What MPG do people get on TTs? Cost me £82 to fill up first tank, approaching 200miles with 1/3 left.

When I went on the Newcastle Tunnel Run I went from Derbyshire to Newcastle return. I put 85 pounds in and did 380 miles (all motorway)

85 pounds on a full tank bit n bobing Iwould usually get between 260-300 so yours seems about right. Im TT BPU

Where in staffs are you mate Im on the Derbys / Staffs border here :)

When I went on the Newcastle Tunnel Run I went from Derbyshire to Newcastle return. I put 85 pounds in and did 380 miles (all motorway)

85 pounds on a full tank bit n bobing Iwould usually get between 260-300 so yours seems about right. Im TT BPU

Where in staffs are you mate Im on the Derbys / Staffs border here :)

Trentham mate - you are close by then :)

Im off the A50 by stoke ground.