The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Making my mind up time Rota GTR wheels ?

Paul372

I'm looking at treating my supe to some new wheels at the end of the month, i've been looking at the 5 spoke rota gtr in gunmetal grey but i'm not to sure yet what to go for, could you post up some pics of your supra's please with this wheels on so i can make up my mind it would be a great help to me. It's out of the 5 spoke rota's, 6 spokes or the 10 spokes, my supe is silver so pictures with silver supra's with gunmetal grey wheels would be a great help but any would be great, also do any peeps know what 10 spoke alloy wheels Jamie p had on his supe thanks

Use the old faithfull Paul, the search button :) That's what I've done recently to help me decide what wheels I'm getting. Either "Rota Wheels" or the thread titled "one shot of your supra that looks amazing", whack either of those in the search engine. Lots of nice Supra's with a whole variety of nice wheels mate.......

yum! i love the grids... black chrome grids look the fecking wasps ankles!-