The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MINES Ecu for NA (M/T)

Supra Noodle

I have for sale a Mines ecu for a NA (M/T).

This ecu was in the car when i bought it, but the car did develop a problem when running. So i replaced the ecu which solved the problem.

Unfortunately i was running the car on 95 Ron (as was the previous owner) which apparently the Mines ecu dosen't like.

My Supra has since been converted to a TT and i forgot i had this.

So i'm selling this as spares or repairs as i can't vouch for it being in working order.

Pm me your best offer.

Happy to post.

So your selling an ECU which is problematic?

As i mentioned in the thread. The car was running on 95 ron, never tried it with 98 or higher. This may have been the cause of my problem, but i am unable to drop it back in the car to test.

This is why i am selling as spares or repairs.

What problems did you have? was it not caused by the 95 Ron, did you email Mines with the serial number to find out what had been done.

No, never emailed Mines with the serial number. Car wasn't running smooth, with loss of power. This maybe down to the 95 Ron, but i'm no expert so couldn't be sure. Just decided to replace it with another ecu.

Also i didn't realise how rare these ecu's were, it may just be a case of getting it remapped (if possible).

• 3 months later...
How's it running mate?

I think if my memory serves me right you would be looking at around the £500-600 mark for a new one.

Running just fine now thanks :) Took a little settling in but now is all good. Would be interesting to try the car on a dyno to see in real terms what sort of gains it provides.

dyno'd mine before and after.

the ECU made on mine + 13HP on the crank

in addition to that the car is much more lively/responsive. there's also no speed cut on my jspec any more.

Pretty decent gain is that! Yeh mine is no longer top speed limited (obviously tested on my private test track :)) and the rev limiter is at 7500+ (not hit it yet!)

Pretty decent gain is that! Yeh mine is no longer top speed limited (obviously tested on my private test track :)) and the rev limiter is at 7500+ (not hit it yet!)

Just watch for the limit mate, when mine was on the dyno he reved it past 8k and it didn't hit it.

Years ago the mines ecus for pulsars were set to 88,000rpm by mistake rather than 8800, might be the same with the supe.

If anyone ever fancies selling theirs then i would buy it, was a mistake selling my last one and i would pay good money for another.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.