The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please help

Guest matthew14

Guest matthew14

Hay just joined the site and found a guy to get new locks ect off to me supra as someone broke in to it last week.

I ve changed the locks but now when i close the door the window on both sides seems to be up to high and the door wont shut properly can anyone help me out why this might be and how i can sort it Many thanks

You can remove the door card and adjust the window by loosening and moving the bump stop down a bit. There are 2 ovals at the top of the inside of the door with screws in them. Loosen them and adjust the stops down a bit.

I'm not sure on the reason as to why they've moved up though..

I adjusted mine a few weeks ago as the window was a bit low and was letting water in when I washed the car and whistled when I went over 80 leptons. I adjusted the stops at the front (as there was only a gap for about 3" at the front) and now it's fine :)

Good luck!