The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cork motorfest May 14/15 2011

supramkivcork

Hey lads/lasses

Just letting ye know Motorfest is Back this year in Fermoy Marts on the 14th & 15th of May 2011.

The show will Feature Trucks, Cars, Bikes and other types of Vehicles.

There will also be Trade stands, Drift Displays, Prodrift Academy Cars, Karting, Show & Shine, Mattie Griffin Stuntbike, Music etc.

It'd be good to see a few Supras at this. Ian with the Nur Spec 34GTR is coming down.

Will be a great weekend with a bit of everything to keep you happy.

Tickets are €10 at the gate and will be open from 12 to 6pm on Sat & Sunday.

Anyone with inquiries about entries can contact Robert on 087 2788809

For entry forms go to corkmotorfest.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mark, cant bring the Supra I am smashed and a 1/4 of a tank of petrol left ha ha for the month, have to get a loan off my dad to tie me over yet still have no cash for Supra Petrol.

Will try and bum a lift off Ian in the R34, was never in a skyline so would be a nice run. I better pack the toolbox , you know what those Datsuns are like

Can't make it now got a prick checking the over car this morning for the nct.Failed the rear bumper side lights because they have to be amber now not red,no safety catch on bonnet and 3 tyres(that still had a bit of life in them).fucker. had to blow my tax money on new tyres.all fixed now and passed but have wait two weeks before it's taxed.rant over sorry