The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just got my car back from the bodyshop :D

3LL

Just got my car back from Elite Bodyworx in Hull.

I made a quick vid' of all the images I got them to take while building it up..

Not to everyones taste i'm sure, but thought I would post it up on here to share with the community :)

Next up on the list of things to do,

paint brake calipers

Strip & Cage the interior

Fit a carbon wrapped dash surround

Fit the two hid kits I have

Fit LED rear bulbs

Fit EL Glo speedo fascia

Then its off to Keron @ Extreme performance for a TT transplant around september time.. :)

Edited by 3LL (see edit history)

Must also mention the full kit was bought direct through Knight Racer.. including the Bonnet.

I will get some High res pics up in a week or so, Got a few more things to do before then, Got two photographers coming down to get some snaps for two mini features it has .. I'll post links up when its all done too :D

Thanks for the comments so far, Im really pleased with the result and all the hard work that my bodyshop have put into it :)

Yeah i got the spats to but decided against them, as I didnt want it to look like a clone of yours.. which might I add is looking stunning itself :)

cheers bud. :D

Don't you need side repeaters for MOT though?

Fully blended...you are brave mate! But it looks great!:cool:

Only thing I'm not a fan of are the tinted lights, but I'm just being picky!lol!

same as mine. :D but iv still got that lip, so it dont look blended. mmmmm that sounds irish :D

Cheers chaps.. :)

I wasn't expecting it to be liked by quite so many folk tbh!

Means a lot :)

The headlights are tinted as there j spec and its a temp solution until I get uk spec glass fitted.. thats all :)

I have only a few low quality pics taken from my phone, Im gettin a few more took in a week or two on a photo shoot.. then there will no doubt be more when its on show @the indoor arena at modified nationals at the end of the month :)