The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active spoiler + manual switch

Neil-NA

Right up for sale is my active spoiler that I have pieced together over the last 4 months everything in as near perfect condition with no cracks at all. includes

Active spoiler blade

Motor

Manual switch

Ecu and auto switch

Undertray

Basically everything needed.

I am after £250 not inc delivery though I can package it up ready for collection.

No offers.

Dead easy Damadom.

You just need to be able to get under the front of the car and take both headlights out, to help mount and plug in the motor.

Wiring is easy as well as the loom just has all the necessary wires taped up, round the chassis for the motror and then taped up behind the dash for the ECU and swicth. Although this was on a TT loom, should be the same for N/A I would think, or which ever version of the Supra you have.

Free BUMP Neil

Hey Neil, if you are struggling for the dash switch I can help you out ;-)

Thanks for the offer bud but I should be ok, I have the auto switch and ecu and I should have a manual switch here soon too.

I really don't want to sell it as its taken quite a while to find all the bits in decent condition and also cost me more than I am selling for.

But I have a power Target to hit and every little helps lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Skyward
£200 with 2 days left :sly:

Hey, is the active lip package still available for this price? If so I'd def be interested.. Would you ship to New York at my expense?

cheers,

ryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.