The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Signature Front Bumper?

cje001

yeah i emailed the company on ebay said they wouldnt do the bumper alone but if they say diff to you let me know hey lol

LOL!! They did with me!

Bartered my way to £150 delivered.... I used to be in the bodykit trade so fired a few choice phrases at them!

Just so you know though they don't deliver in a box?!? Only bubblewraped but their feedback is mainly good just a few comments about fitment but for that price i expect to have to muck about with it anyway!

Its the same make as mine (evolution) but mine is the "explosion" not the "signature"..

Got my kit from Paul Whiffen @ whifbitz, it had to be imported from japan though, if the ebay is a copy and you want the orig' try giving him a shout.

Its the same make as mine (evolution) but mine is the "explosion" not the "signature"..

Got my kit from Paul Whiffen @ whifbitz, it had to be imported from japan though, if the ebay is a copy and you want the orig' try giving him a shout.

Yeah the one on Ebay is a replica as he`s got it from China - but its a good price and should be ok with some work.

I guess importing one would be mucho expensive unless they are being brought over in bulk on a container!

As marcAB10 says thats the explosion kit on mine in the pic in his link.. as said its the same make just a different model..

The signature is nice too.. i choose my one as i prefer the skirts, and as the whole thing came from japan i didn't want to try and mix and match incase it didn't work/fit together.

Not sure on the copies mentioned in the thread earlier but as far as i know my orig' kit was a great fit and no trouble ( no adjustment needed) for the bodyshop, hope the ones bought are from a decent copy mould as they should be half decent fit..