The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Online insurance & Jspecs?

Kopite

just been tryin a quote with elephant, wanted to know how much an import would cost etc etc. On the drop down menu for the supra, Twin Turbo gives the correct engine & years (1993-1996). When i tried Twin Turbo (imp) it gives the correct engine but says 1990 onwards - i'm guessin "imp" does mean import or am i being thick?

also, anyone else having probs with insurance quotes with he admiral group? both elephant and admiral are saying to me that they're having "technical difficulties" :baa:

They might be experiencing technical difficulties as I've tried to mod my quote to see how much the premium goes up for a new intake and exhaust. The reply keeps coming back that they are unable to process my request now.

Elephant were cheap for me but the service isn't as good as Pivilege so far.

Originally posted by trooper

They might be experiencing technical difficulties

I think this so called 'error' is actually when you reach a bit of the online system that hasn't been written yet! A lot of the online systems can't do imports or mods so they just give up and tell you to phone them using 'technical difficulties' as an excuse.