The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big jim racing, gone bust????

Bailey.

I spoke to Jim a month ago and told him that I wanted my wheels widened, he said when I have posted them give him a call and let him know they were on there way.

Well Monday I had them picked up and posted to his address, I have been trying to contact him via e mail and telephone with no avail since. I have just pulled up home to see my 2 wheels as I packed them sitting on the drive. Note on them saying that the address was empty!!!!

I have already fitted my rears to the front and modified the calipers to do this and have also fitted the 50mm adaptors to the rear and bought a set of 315'tyres to go on the 11.5 rims.

Anyone know this company orive near there premisis? It's on Heath park industrial estate, chadwell Heath?

Anyone know of any wheel widening companies in the uk?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooooo, it looks like the closest place that does it to us in the uk is germany. im not intrested in all the hassle of shipping them across europe. So i may have to go back to my original choice of 10" rota gtr-d wheels. however they have a +35 offset and i already have a set of goodyear gsd 315/35 oh balls my tyres are 17's. ffs

JamieP posted a ebay link AGES ago to a place that were supposedly getting in a new machine and were taking pre-orders, it maybe worth seeing if his memory can stretch that far back to the name?

I just pm'd him mate, its worth a try.

I dunno, they look a lot like drag rims so maybe,

I have just called them and the biggest they go is 16x10 for road wheels, im waiting now for a company called taylor something or other to call me back, the guy i need to speak to is away untill the 11th and apparently they do widen alloy wheels.

I'm so unsure what to do on the back of mine for the best, part of me wants to get the Advans to 11" so I can fit 315/30/18's, but part of me thinks I'm better leaving the Advans and getting 2 spare rims (15"/16") for dedicated drag radials, I just don't know if I can handle the rear rims not matching the front.

Here's a nice pic to brighten your thread up lol, I think it looks pretty mean with mismatched wheels, but I'm not sure how long before that novelty would wear off

attachment.php?attachmentid=129472&stc=1&d=1301677900

topendsuprafb1.jpg

Looks mean, i am tempted but can't Find enough info on what sizes etc

I would need. I know James is on the case. It would be

Nice for the summer months . I can't seem to find wheel size/tyre size for a decent setup? All I want is sleeper look.

Leave the advans alone mate, or sell them to me'!! Lol

I dont remember the ebay guys name, iirc i found them on a VW forum via google.

Image wheels will make any size/width/offset wheels you want, im going to get them to make me some new 15" drag rears soon so i get a better fit now im wide arch.

I dont remember the ebay guys name, iirc i found them on a VW forum via google.

Image wheels will make any size/width/offset wheels you want, im going to get them to make me some new 15" drag rears soon so i get a better fit now im wide arch.

What kind of money to they charge to make up a pair of drag slag wheels? May be a good way of thinking for the summer and then back to the stockers for the winter!

What are they dan?

Brand new Rotas - they only came out the boxes to look at once before I sent them on.

The plan is to get Image to make me some but I want to get the offset perfect first - hence the widening at BJR. Looks like I'm totally fucked now though!!! :( Maybe he's on holiday or had an accident or something?

What kind of money to they charge to make up a pair of drag slag wheels? May be a good way of thinking for the summer and then back to the stockers for the winter!

Prices are on the website, granted its not a cheap option but then you dont have to run spacers and are not running around on banded wheels.

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/prices_cast.html