The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hiya folks

Guest the dusty 1

Guest the dusty 1

hello folks.

saving like a loon for a supra hopefully for next summer after just getting back into work.:D.had an mr2 turbo years ago but they seem to be smaller than i remember ahem:(.Loving some of the cars in here just hoping to get a tidy stock tt aiming to get about 6-7 k saved for next year.

thanks in advance for any abuse:p

cheers

steve[OOPS][/OOPS]

Guest the dusty 1

would prefer a manual as have never driven an auto before but an auto is not a prob as I can get it converted at a later date.I just want a tidy stock looking one with decent wheels:Dunsure about a spoiler do i lose it altogether or try to get a trd one?

thanks for the welcome guys would have had a supra already had the dreaded redundancy word not smacked me between the eyes on an innocent looking work memo!

cheers again

steve