The mkiv Supra Owners Club

finally finished car at last,,,,few more pics

pauld36

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice mate. :D But the lower lip aint my thing.

What's the Spec on the car?

its not a lower lip its part of the bumper ,i had it sprayed silver to break the blue up a little,the kit is chargespeed without the rear spoiler wich makes a vs look discrete

Congrats on getting it finished, just in time for the good weather :) I like the colour and engine ;)

Is it a chargespeed kit & Bomex front?

THANKS HOMER it is chargespeed with a bomex front that we had to cut in half and extend it about a foot[that was fun] you might have known this car when it was carl bibbys

Don't like it tbh, those rear arches look like shelves. I prefer JP's wide arches as they flow with the rest of the car, when I look at those arches I want to pull up a chair and eat my maccy d's off it :innocent: Just my opinion but if you like it that's all that matters.

i have still got the original chargespeed one but its about twice the size as a veilside,when i was changing from candy red we removed it for spraying and liked the bare look ,but ive still got it and probably change my mind in a while anyway,as for japfest im trying to get it off work so im hoping to be there

Liking the engine bay. Not keen on the kit, sorry. But thing I do like is how well put together it is. You must have put a lot of work into this. :thumbs:

its come a long way since i bought from a salvage yard approx 18 months ago,the only bits left from then are the arches that i have to say were put on very very professionley,they are solid with no movement or flexing

the silver bits make it look very cheap unfortunately, but would be a very easy fix, i'm not overly keen on the view of the arches from the back but it looks nice from the profile shots (apart from silver bits lol) I'm glad the car is back to it's former glory though, i was shocked to see it in a salvage yard.. that engine looks awesome!

THANKS HOMER it is chargespeed with a bomex front that we had to cut in half and extend it about a foot[that was fun] you might have known this car when it was carl bibbys

Ah yes, I remember it well, didn't realise it was the same car. Good to see that you saved it, that car had a shed load of lot of money put into it.

I'm not a fan of the chargespeed kits (or Bomex fronts), but this front end works much better than the chargespeed one IMO. Personally I think the do luck front would work best on this kit.