The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting a shinny new exhaust :)

ADD

twin box 3" is it?

Top exhaust. Nicely free flowing so the turbos spool quickly, just the right level of noise too. It does get a little quieter as it gets used.

I'm very happy with mine.

That's the one mate, it'll be going on my single so hopefully will still pull hard :) what's the clearance like bud?

Was tempted with the single box but think it's gonna e just as loud as my but spec

Now I know who got the last one Paul had in stock ;)

Did you have a Nur spec before? I have just got my single running and it seems the manifold, turbo and cams have caused the volume of my nur spec to become anti social to say the least so I tried ordering one of these today.

I want something that would still have the nice tone of a single but not be deafening - that is what I'm hoping for with the twin box version Paul does anyway.

Any chance of a video once you have it fitted Add?

I had a nightmare looking for vids of specific exhausts but did find Gaz6002 and Mark Newman have this one fitted to theirs - I'm surprised at how different they sound though on each others car - might have just been the camera I suppose. :search:

Now I know who got the last one Paul had in stock ;)

Did you have a Nur spec before? I have just got my single running and it seems the manifold, turbo and cams have caused the volume of my nur spec to become anti social to say the least so I tried ordering one of these today.

I want something that would still have the nice tone of a single but not be deafening - that is what I'm hoping for with the twin box version Paul does anyway.

Any chance of a video once you have it fitted Add?

I had a nightmare looking for vids of specific exhausts but did find Gaz6002 and Mark Newman have this one fitted to theirs - I'm surprised at how different they sound though on each others car - might have just been the camera I suppose. :search:

:) sorry mate..... Yeah i'll do a vid buddy no problem..... I've only heard the twin box on paul and steve's cars which are all out racers so would be interesting to hear the note with it on a 566bhp single car.....

Finally got round to getting one of pauls shinny twin box exhausts fitted on fri :) can't blimmin wait

Has anybody here got one? How are they?

Add

Just bought the single box version because I wanted it a little noisier. Having it fitted tomorrow. Anyone got the single box version?

Well that was money well spent! No droaning/booming anymore and ya 'can' hear that lovely single turbo note now and no loss in power.

Once again thanks to Paul and daz for their work and company TOP LADS!!!! Just got to replace the two broken rear springs now :( DOH

Well that was money well spent! No droaning/booming anymore and ya can't hear that lovely single turbo note now and no loss in power.

Once again thanks to Paul and daz for their work and company TOP LADS!!!! Just got to replace the two broken rear springs now :( DOH

Can't? :cry:

I should have a couple of Tein rear springs in a few weeks if it's of any help.

I have a bit of sag in one of the fronts so replacing with coilovers.

Let me know if you are interested.

What colour are the rear springs mate? Are they in good order?

Ad