The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone had EL custom dials b4?

SupraStar 3000

Im considering buying a set of "EL" cusom dials from http://www.speedhut.com or wherever!

Anybody had a set done, and whats the quality like?

Duno whats up with me, but whenever I see new EL products I feel I need to buy them. Its like a moth to a light thing!

Just bought a set of toyota EL badges and looking at more EL graphics!!

Somebody buy shares in EL technology QUICK!! :)

Originally posted by SupraStar 3000

Im considering buying a set of "EL" cusom dials from http://www.speedhut.com or wherever!

Anybody had a set done, and whats the quality like?

Duno whats up with me, but whenever I see new EL products I feel I need to buy them. Its like a moth to a light thing!

Just bought a set of toyota EL badges and looking at more EL graphics!!

Somebody buy shares in EL technology QUICK!! :)

not sure on the quality but you really need to buy these through paule at miami-gt so you dont get the us spec speedos which are round the wrong way.

Guest Malamute

The El Glo dials that Paul sells are top quality and have a very speedy delivery from the states - I bought a set earlier this month from him and am well chuffed :cool:

Only thing is Paul doesnt leave feedback on your e-bay account so I guess another supplier is in order for my shiny bling bling baby;)

Originally posted by Malamute

The El Glo dials that Paul sells are top quality and have a very speedy delivery from the states - I bought a set earlier this month from him and am well chuffed :cool:

Only thing is Paul doesnt leave feedback on your e-bay account so I guess another supplier is in order for my shiny bling bling baby;)

Bar Steward Part II:p

Leave me alone ya gits!:)

OK OK - I'll put up ya feedback!

Originally posted by Malamute

Send some pics to me please guys - everyone who has them!!

Cheers

:thumbs:

Originally posted by SupraStar 3000

Hi Paul

Can I still qualify for £99.50 :) :) :)

........or is it £125.00 each :( :( :(

Please can you e-mail me the order form so I can understand whats involved! ([email protected])

also: couldn't find a template for my car on the speedhut site.

Its a Supra Mk4 N/A 1993 not 1992?

Any idea Paul ?

:thumbs:

The Glo (or reverse) Dials completely cover the existing dial faces - without the need to remove the dials themselves

So you would not be able to see those

If you wanted an HKS logo on the Glo Dials this is perfectly possible - especially in Supersized format on Silver Faces - they charge another £15.00 for bespoke designs like this:thumbs: