The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another dead supra

blossom

well tonight my supra was involved in a RTA just after my car broke down , I am ok as i was out of the car at the passenger side getting my coat off the seat trying to phone my boyfriend ( supra steveo ) to let him know my where abouts on the A14, i had only been parked up for less than 2 minutes and as i got my coat from the car i had literally just closed the door when a people carrier hit the supra and took her away, i had done everything to make sure the car was in a safe way with the hazards on and my rear and side lights on as the alternator had just gave up the ghost and the head lights were just sapping power from the battery , so here are the pics :(

and what hit me

sooooo i am now on the look out for a new supra

Edited by blossom (see edit history)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats some mess to both cars. Although what the other driver was doing to hit the Supra we'll never know. I think the big man upstairs was looking after you when this happened. Just goes to show that we should get out the car, when it breaks down no matter what.

Argh. What a cucking funt :(

It's good to see he was paying attention... A dark road like that you need to always keep your eye out for broken down cars. What if it was a cyclist. It's good someone didn't just turn up with an alternator, they would of been standing in front of the car :( Not good to think about.

I'm happy that you aren't physically hurt!

Wow, thats some mess to both cars. Although what the other driver was doing to hit the Supra we'll never know. I think the big man upstairs was looking after you when this happened. Just goes to show that we should get out the car, when it breaks down no matter what.

100% agree George.

People can't be replaced, cars, for as much as we love them, are just pieces of metal that can be replaced,

I would like to know what the driver of the people carrier was doing not to see you.

Glad you are ok though. I remember being stuck on the hard shoulder a few years ago in a blizzard and getting everyone out of the warm car and into the cold. Moments like this help me realise just how dangerous this can be.

H.