The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Evo 5 Recaros in the Supra

monsween

Not sure if anyone else has these bad boys fitted in the supra but i have to admit they look almost OEM :) Im sure there are a few evo 7-8 seats fitted in some peoples

Fitted on adjustable bride rails.

I was going to be fitting sparco harnesses with these seats but i think they spoil the overall OEM look that they give so they are not going in the car anymore. (Go look at the sale section!!)

Just a couple of pictures for now but shall get more later tonight :)

I think those are VI bud, the Vs look a little different. If they came out of a V they maybe came from a VI originally.

I could be wrong, they are just a completely different style from the ones I had. They are Topline (or trendline or something like that), like in the VI :)

I must say though, those look fantastic. The colour mix is perfect! Well done :thumbs:

Evo seats are lush, good work, evo 6 seats are blue, not grey blw.

What about the red ones?

They come in different colours bud ;)

Just had a look though and as standard Evo V and VI did indeed have the same style seats. Mine were LTD edition half leather ones or something like that :shrug:

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

What about the red ones?

Just had a look though and as standard Evo V and VI did indeed have the same style seats. Mine were LTD edition half leather ones or something like that :shrug:

I always thought 4's were red, 5's were grey and 6's blue.

Looking at this has just reminded me how Much I miss my evo seats, there bloody lush, maybe I will sling the black leathers and make the swap.

What about the red ones?

Looking at this has just reminded me how Much I miss my evo seats, there bloody lush, maybe I will sling the black leathers and make the swap.

Not sure, I think the IV had the same seats as the Supra, as standard? With a funky pattern?

If you went for bone stock then I think the seats were the same or similar. I think the different colours came from the different versions, tommy mak, RS, etc etc. Mine was an RS. You could also get optional extras, as I said mine were half leather. It has been a while since I was an owner though, I was just thinking that my seats were the norm in a V lol.

Very nice mate.

What about the tilt forward function though, will it not fail a MOT because you can't just flip them forward?

he has a rear seat delete so he doesn't need the tilt forward. Surely it wouldn't matter in an mot?

i helped fit these today and they do look really very nice indeed.

They look nice, what rails did you use?

Missed this post,

They went on my bride rails i have. No drilling required, fitted up really well with only a little bit of pursuation.

My one bug bear is that, thats the furthest they will travel back as the "bum" of the seat fits inbetween the rails. This is ever so slightly closer to my driving position and i don't think it would suit a fella of your stature JP :)