The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last UK spec on the ebay

Tyson

Where do you get that this is the last UK spec ever, that this guy is selling?

I cant see that stated anywhere or am i being blind ?! :S

oops lol forgot to mention I have the sales firgures for all the UK spec supras from 94 to 96. According to their data the last supra sold was a white manual sold in September 96. The car is a white manual registered in September 96 ergo it was the last one :) Unfortunately they no longer have sales data for 93 so I don't know what the first ones sold were :(

That's OK, the Supra wasn't available in the UK in 93.

That conflicts with what I know. The Supra was available from August 93 and I already have a UK Supra on the register that was registered in 08/93.

This has been checked on the DVLA vehicle enquiry database.

I have also seen some 93 plate UK's for sale.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2227619.htm reg date 20/08/1993 confirmed through DVLA enquiry.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

hmm... I'm clearly getting confused in my old age. The UK was 93-96... You'd think I should know that.

Its ok we all make mistakes, I forgive you :sly:

Nice find.. Tidy advert too. That one is probably is good as its going to get for UK specs.. despite being white :D

Well you can't have everything :D