The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust fabricators

Neil-NA

Right i will get slated for this i know as its an NA but i am after somewhere that can build me a new exhaust manifold that fits and works as it should as the crappy one i have now just isn't up to the job IMO.

Anyone any ideas as of places to go?

So i guess what we spoke about yesterday went out the window :D

Thats plan B mate, i think rather than do it to the NA i am going to wait for a cheap TT to come up and have it as a project as my dads going to let me use his garage to store it.

The wheels are in motion so to speak lol.

Primary Designs will be more than capable of making a stunning manifold, but like all good fabricators they are expensive. Here's a link to a Toyota 4 cylinder turbo manifold they made for me in Inconel.

http://www.gatesgarth.com/4age/primary/primary.html

This is their web site, and Pat Barratt is the MD, feel free to mention my name.

http://www.primarydesigns.co.uk/

Lol, yea AAS quoted me over £2000 for one for my TT and they said that was an estimate as they would need to see the car before they could give an exact figure.

Put their link up as they did Neo's NA manifold on here and are pretty well known for their manifolds and exhausts up here

Lol, yea AAS quoted me over £2000 for one for my TT and they said that was an estimate as they would need to see the car before they could give an exact figure.

Put their link up as they did Neo's NA manifold on here and are pretty well known for their manifolds and exhausts up here

bloody hell what were they making for that, was it going to be make with gold ?

so if i give them an exhaust to repair i.e. the baffles and replace the the pipe to the back of the cat with stainless steel, i wonder how much they will charge as the have something to use and copy

well it now looks like i am going to need a baffle/bung made up to to make the exhaust quieter